The specific installation procedure will vary from installation to installation due to the different combination of floor surfaces and covering, however in general the process is as below.
- Install manifolds
- Install heating circuits and connect to manifolds
- Connect manifold to boiler circuit
- Fill system to remove air and pressurise to 6 Bar for 1 hour to test for leaks
- Reduce pressure to 3 Bar whilst screed is laid (where applicable)
- Install room thermostats and master wiring centre
- Set flow rates for each circuit and check for correct operation of the system